35. Why is my machine getting an “Out of Memory” Error?
- This is not due to the computer hardware
- This is a regulation created by the Laser Control hardware and monitored by the software—previous data is retained for the usage of the “Undo” feature
- This error can be eliminated or reduced by increasing the frequency of closing and re-opening the software (refreshes the memory usage value being tracked)
- Less data is accumulated if object X and Y positions are modified before a hatch is applied (I.E. objects with multiple hatches, arrayed objects, or ornate files with many data points)