1. Check to make sure the lens cap is removed.
2. Check to make sure the power cord is plugged in. (Yes this does happen)
3. Check incoming power.
4. Check to make sure key switch is on and E-Stop is released.
5. Check to make sure the scan head is in focus. See Video Example Below
Physically measure between your part and the out rim on the scan head lens, to verify the correct working distance. * See working distance chart.
6. Check to make sure all doors are fully closed and adjusted properly.
7. Check to make sure that all of your laser parameters are set correctly.
8. Check to make sure you have the correct fixture type selected. (if applicable, as in LT/Pro)
9. Run software from supplied master CD. (shipped with machine)
Click image to play video