The eCobalt GEM
The perfect tool for the jewelry industry!
- Spring-loaded chuck for soft and secure fixturing of rings on the ID or OD — Chuck can open and close easily with one hand!
- Text and Graphic rotary splitting software feature make setup simple and quick
- Nesting rotary mount allows for easy removal and location when switching between flat and rotary marking
- European laser source and 163fl lens create a versatile marking setup for jewelry related materials
- 2-year fiber source warranty on this ready-to-mark, complete tabletop system
- 24/7 support
- Dell® laptop 16GB Ram loaded with software, manuals, and general material marking parameters
- Durable Silver Vein™ powder-coat finish
- CDRH Class 1 enclosure ensures no additional protective equipment is necessary while marking
- External dual red beams for quick visual focus setup
- 0-30 degree Tilting Rotary setup for outside as well as inside diameters of rings
- 20-watt IPG laser system
- Foot Pedal for quick start, hands-free operation
- 5” x 5” Docking plate