How to restore factory settings from the master USB or CD
- Insert USB or CD
- Access the Drive and open the Laser Backup Parameters folder.
- Right click and copy the Laser Mark 2 folder that is located in the Backup Parameters
- Access your computers C: drive and locate the Laser Mark 2 folder (*Note* the folder will be located right in the C: drive or within the program files (x86) folder).
- Delete the Laser Mark 2 folder that is already in the C: drive.
- Paste the New Laser Mark 2 folder into the C: drive
- Access the Laser Mark 2 folder and right click on the Laser Mark 2 application and select ‘Send to>Desktop (create shortcut)’
- Remove the old shortcut off of the Desktop