THE LEADER IN LASER ABLATION AND LASER CLEANING FOR THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE BATTERY INDUSTRY
Laser Marking Technologies has been providing the Electric Vehicle industry with the highest quality, industry-leading laser platforms for well over a decade. Here at Laser Marking Technologies, we have over 100 years of combined service with lasers and machine automation. The lasers developed specifically for the EV battery market are designed to optimize the texturing of surfaces. They can be easily controlled and can be utilized to gain friction areas. They also roughen and clean surfaces to allow for better welding/soldering/wire bonding of materials: especially bus bars, anodes, and cathodes. LMT’s smart vision systems allows us to easily pinpoint the areas that need the texturing.
Resources for more information on the electric vehicle industry:
EWI has analyzed the need for ablating battery modules with Laser Marking Technologies (LMT). LMT has developed and built a laser cleaning system for EWI to support this study.
Using laser cleaning technology to evaluate the effect of surface contamination and roughness on the quality of the bond in UWB process of aluminum wires to nickel-plated steel cells
This research has carried out in seven steps described below:
• Step 1: Preparation of experimental setup
• Step 2: Developing wire bonding parameters using screening trials
• Step 3: Organization of the design of experiment (DOE)
• Step 4: Running the experimental trials based on developed DOE in Step 3
• Step 5: Measurement of the responses
• Step 6: Data analysis “Revolutionizing Cleanliness of Battery Modules with Laser Marking Technologies” Discover how Laser Marking Technologies is driving an effective and innovative approach to achieving better battery module cleanliness. Witness how EWI, partnering with LMT, has developed a laser cleaning system that can efficiently evaluate the effect of surface contamination and roughness on the quality of the bond in the wire bonding process for aluminum wires to nickel-plated steel cells. Learn more about this seven-step research approach and the revolutionary advantages of employing the laser cleaning system. Discover a comprehensive, new solution to improve battery module cleanliness.
Repost from @cerakotebyzane_ • If you’re interested in beekeeping or already have some hives, go checkout @the_honeystead and grab one of these custom Hive tools! #custom #beekeeping #honey #cerakotebyzane #laserengraving #itsallaboutthefinish #tools ...